Overview | Non Woven Fabrics Manufacturer India
Non Woven Fabric Agriculture :
Agriculture Non Woven Fabric has specialized UV stabilizers/absorbers agents in Use to maintain the optimum temperature. This fabric basically create a micro climate providing uniform ventilation. It is mostly used in agriculture field.
Features of Non Woven Fabric Agriculture :
- Creates suitable microclimate for growth & development
- Enables earlier seeding hence larger yields
- Protecting the plants against insects and birds
- Protects from hailstorms, frost, and heavy gusts of wind
- More cushioning effect to the soil surface
- Better Gas exchange capacity thus less suffocation to root
- Reduction in the need for chemical treatment of plants
- Used for off-season production
- Better air/water and gas permeability.
- Can provide local greenhouse effect.
Crop Cover Fruit Pouches Non Woven Fabric :
- Crop Cover Fabrics help lo extend the growing
season resulting in higher yield crops.
- They are particularly essential in climatic conditions
that do not favor successful continuous crop. Development
- They create a microclimate by keeping soil temperatures
higher than environment temperature, thus helping
plants to grow faster
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Protect plants from frost, snow, hail, strong wind and insects.
- Allow earlier plantation - Increase crop cycles per season, crop yields and profits.
- Reduce moisture loss through the soil.
- R1ducc the risk of cross pollination
- Allow water, air and nutrients penetrate
- Reduce the need for insecticides and chemical treatment
- Light-weighted so as not to prevent plant growth